Christian Growth offers many opportunities each year designed to help our congregation grow in their walk with Jesus. You can find more information on our various offerings by clicking the links below:
- Bible Study Skills Workshop - Saturday, February 1, 9:30 am - noon. This workshop is designed for leaders of small groups and Bible studies, but all are welcome. Whether you focus on sermon study questions, use a study guide, read sequentially through the Bible, or stare at the page wondering where to begin, this workshop will help equip you to "unpack" Bible passages to increase understanding. Bring a Bible, and something for taking notes. This will be a hands-on workshop, filled with doing and sharing. Led by Rev. Jaci Smith Patman, Associate Pastor for Christian Growth. Coffee and snacks provided. Please let us know you are coming by emailing email@example.com.
- Information on how to join a small group or a Bible study
- Sunday Morning Bible Study
- The Marriage Course
- The Bible: Plain & Simple
- Women at the Well
- All Singles Fellowship
Other opportunities include:
You can also access recordings of past Christian Growth events. Click here to access audio recordings of
- The Bible: Plain & Simple archive
- "Walk the Talk: James' Guide to Living Like Jesus"
- "When God is Silent: The Story of Ruth"
- The End of Life Issues forum
- "Christ + Nothing: A Study of Galatians"
- "God, Your Shepherd-King: From Yahweh through David to Jesus"
- Women at the Well presentations
- "When God is Unfair: The Disturbing Parables of Jesus."